We respect the privacy of users of the Beamrz app and we treat all personal data provided by users to us confidentially. Processing of personal data is executed in compliance with the Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens and other applicable laws and regulations.
Purposes of the processing
We process your personal data for purposes of activation and fulfillment of the agreement between us regarding your use of the functionality of the Beamrz app as well as for purposes of management of the relations resulting from the agreement, including in relation to marketing purposes.
Processing of personal data
The following data (including personal data) and/or settings/devices will be processed/used:
• The camera and/or Gallery is/are used for the creation/selection of a profile picture, enabling other users to see whom they share a trip with.
• Location data. For an accurate match, location data are used from GPS, Wi-Fi networks and cellphone towers.
• Mobility behavior. Within your settings, you have the optional choice to have your location data be collected and stored in the background. This functionality enables you to get insight into your own mobility behavior.
• Phone. The phone is used to enable the driver and passenger to contact each other.
• Contacts on your phone. In order to enable you to exchange information with a specific selection of your contacts and/or other Beamrz users or communities and in order to enable Beamrz to create such communities and facilitate such exchange, we may use the contact details of the contacts on your phone.
• Storage. In order to increase the speed performance, temporal files (such as profile pictures of other users) may be stored on the storage medium.
• Internet access. This is required to enable interaction with the Beamrz platform.
• Push notifications. This is required in order to be able to provide status updates on trips to users. Also possibly in relation to marketing purposes.
• Facebook login. We only use and store your first name, last name, profile picture and your email address.
• Collection of analytical data for purposes of increasing functionality and user experience. For analytical purposes we process the following information: hardware model, operating system, operating system version, unique device ID, session ID, user ID, app version, network type, location, IP address. In addition, all interactions with the app are stored, such as e.g. at which moment which screen is opened by a user.
• Log data storage, back-end. This relates to server calls to the platform, type of call and from which IP address.
• Log data storage, front-end. Crash data; amongst other things: IP address, app version number, specific API calls if they lead to a crash, contextual data.
Although you possibly have consented or will consent in an alternative way to the processing of your personal data, Beamrz assumes your consent to such processing upon downloading and/or using the app by you. In case you do not aim to consent to processing of your personal data, you must delete the Beamrz app from your device(s) and you must stop using the app.
In case you have entered into an agreement with us for the use of the Beamrz app, you have certain rights. In addition to your statutory rights valid at this moment (such as your right to request us to let you inspect your personal data that we may process, as well as your right to let us correct any incorrect personal data that we may process and your right to request us to terminate the processing of your personal data), Beamrz grants you the right to request us to transfer your personal data to another processor or controller, to limit the processing of your personal data as well as a right to request us to fully erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten”).
Beamrz is a trade name of GetYouThere B.V., a private limited liability company, located at Liessentstraat 9A, 5405 AH Uden, The Netherlands, registered at the trade register under number 59053828.
Beamrz is the controller in relation to your personal data. In case and in so far Beamrz has allocated or will allocate the processing of the personal data to a third-party processor, Beamrz has complied and will comply with it statutory obligation to enter into a processing agreement with such third-party processor.